Prof. Dr. Nilufar Sultana has completed MBBS from Sylhet M A G Osmani Medical College in 1984. Thereafter, she obtained FCPS (ObGyn) from BCPS, Dhaka in 1998. She received training in Colposcopy, Laparoscopic surgery & Fistula surgery and served as Master Trainer of fistula surgery in National Fistula Center at Dhaka Medical College Hospital; she has further received training in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility from India and Sri Lanka; she was also involved in numerous research works. She served as a Professor and Head of the Department of ObGyn and Fertility Care Center (Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility) at Dhaka Medical College Hospital from 2013 to 2020.
- Best Adminstrator of DMC, 2019
- Best Consultant of Evercare Hospital, 2020
- Head of Department - Obstetrics and Gynaecology - Dhaka Medical College Hospital (Dec 2012 - N/A)
- Chief Consultant - Gynaecology - Evercare Hospital Bangladesh (Dec 2018 - N/A)
- MBBS - Medicine - Sylhet M A G Osmani Medical College - 1984
- FCPS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology - BCPS, Dhaka - 1998