Brig. Gen. Prof. Dr. Md. Azizur Rahman
MBBS(DMC), MCPS(Med), FCPS(Med), FCPS(Pulmonology), FCCP(USA)
Years of Experience: Coming Soon
BMDC Reg.: Coming Soon
Available in 3 locations
Square Hospitals Ltd
18/F, Bir Uttam Qazi Nuruzzaman Sarak, Panthapath, Dhaka, 1205, Bangladesh
Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed Thur 04:00 PM - 08:00 PM
His professional degrees from the Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeons are MCPS (Med), FCPS (Med), and FCPS (Pulmonology). He joined the Army Medical Corps (AMC) of the Bangladesh Armed Forces after completing his internship, where he completed full-time residential medical training. Later, he attended the Bangladesh College of Physicians & Surgeons for postgraduate training in medicine and pulmonology (BCPS). He sought FCCP from the USA. He has worked at various Combined Military Hospitals across the nation for more than 27 years. He has a wealth of experience treating all respiratory illnesses, including TB, lung cancer, interstitial lung disorders, pleural diseases, asthma, COPD, and pulmonary infections. Prof. Dr. Aziz is currently the Head of the Respiratory Medicine Department at the Combined Military Hospital (CMH), Dhaka. He is also actively involved in the training of undergraduate and graduate students. He worked in various UN missions as a pulmonologist and specialist in medicine. As a Respiratory Medicine Consultant, he joins Square Hospital.
Field of Concentration
- He has a long career of more than 27 years of working in different Combined Military Hospitals across the country.
- He has extensive experiences in dealing with all respiratory conditions such as Asthma, COPD, pulmonary infections, TB, Lung cancer, pleural diseases, Interstitial Lung Diseases and so on.
- Prof. Dr. Aziz is also involved in the training of under graduate and post graduate students and currently he is Head of the Department of Respiratory Medicine at Combined Military Hospital (CMH), Dhaka.
- He served as a medicine specialist and pulmonologist in several United Nations Missions.
- He joins Square Hospital as Consultant, Respiratory Medicine.