Brig. Gen. Dr. Md. Delwar Hossain
Years of Experience: Coming Soon
BMDC Reg.: Coming Soon
Available in 3 locations
Square Hospitals Ltd
18/F, Bir Uttam Qazi Nuruzzaman Sarak, Panthapath, Dhaka, 1205, BangladeshGet Direction
Prof. (Dr.) Col. Md. Delwar Hossain graduated from Dhaka Medical College. He began his work in the defense ministry's joint military hospital. He then acquired his FCPS (Medicine) and FCPS (Gastroenterology) from BCPS with success. He received in-depth training in medicine and gastroenterology from the Armed Forces Medical Institute (AFMI) in Bangladesh and Bangabandhu Sk. Mujib Medical University. From Lucknow, India, he also received advanced training in interventional gastroenterology, including ERCP. He acquired extensive experience in the discipline of gastroenterology throughout his professional career (Diagnostic & Therapeutic). He currently holds the positions of Senior Consultant - Gastroenterology at Square Hospital and Head of the Department of Gastroenterology at CMH (Part-time).
Field of Concentration
- He achieved extensive training on Medicine and gastroenterology from Bangabandhu Sk. Mujib Medical University and Armed Forces Medical institute (AFMI) Bangladesh.
- He also gained advance training on interventional gastroenterology especially on ERCP from Lucknow, India.
- In his professional carrier he gained a wide exposure in the field of gastroenterology (Diagnostic & Therapeutic).
- At present he is working as Head of the Department of Gastroenterology in CMH and as Senior Consultant – Gastroenterology at Square Hospital (Part time).
- MBBS - Dhaka Medical College Hospital
- FCPS (Medicine) - Bangladesh College of Physicians & Surgeons(BCPS)
- FCPS (Gastroenterology) - Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeons.