Guardian Life Insurance Limited
Death (at any cause)- BDT 100,000
Critical Illness- BDT 100,000
- Number of insured persons - 1
- Policy validity - 1 year from the date of registration
- Any Bangladeshi National
- Aged between 18 - 60 years
- Death (at any cause) - BDT 100,000
- * Death due to any cause other than suicide/HIV-AIDS
- Critical Illness (CI) - BDT 100,000
- * Coverage of risk for 5 (Five) major critical diseases sustained during the period of insurance coverage
- Cancer: A disease manifested by the presence of a malignant tumor characterized by the uncontrolled growth and spread of malignant cells, and the invasion of tissue. Diagnosis has to be confirmed by a specialist and evidenced by definite histology. The term cancer also includes leukemia and malignant diseases of the lymphatic system. Excluded are: Any CIN stage (cervical intraepithelial neoplasia), any pre-malignant tumor, any non-invasive cancer, prostate cancer stage 1, basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma, malignant melanoma stage IA, any malignant tumor in the presence of any Human Immunodeficiency Virus.
- Coronary Artery Surgery: The actual undergoing of open chest surgery for the correction of two or more coronary arteries, which are narrowed or blocked, by coronary artery bypass graft (CABG). The surgery must have been proven to be necessary by means of coronary angiography and realization of the surgery has to be confirmed by a specialist. Angioplasty and/or any other intra-arterial procedures including key-hole surgery are excluded from insurance coverage.
- Major Organ Transplantation: The actual undergoing of a transplantation as the recipient of a heart, lung, liver, pancreas, small bowel, kidney or bone marrow.
- Stroke: Any cerebrovascular incident producing permanent neurological sequel and including infarction of brain tissue, hemorrhage and embolization from an extra cranial source. Diagnosis has to be confirmed by a specialist and evidenced by typical clinical symptoms as well as typical findings in CT Scan or MRI of the brain. Evidence of neurological deficit for at least 3 months has to be produced. Excluded are: Transient ischemic attacks (TIA), Traumatic injury of the brain, Neurological symptoms due to migraine.
- Paralysis: Total and irreversible loss of use of two or more limbs through paralysis due to accident or sickness of the spinal cord. These conditions have to be medically documented by a specialist for at least 3 months. Excluded is: Paralysis due to Guillain-Barre-Syndrome.
- All claims must be raised within 30 days of incident
- One can avail a maximum CI Coverage of Five Lakh Taka (BDT 500,000) but CI benefits shall be offered only once during the lifetime of a single individual
- Life coverage will start immediately after purchase
- Waiting period of 180 days from date of registration, for which period no critical illness claim shall be entertained
- Death due to any cause other than Suicide/HIV-AIDS is covered under Life Insurance
- This is a non-refundable product
- All pre-existing disease related to all types of coverage of the policy
- Any Congenital Disease
- Attempted suicide or intentional self-inflicted injury by the Assured
- Death caused by self-inflicted injury or the commission of or attempted commission of an assault or any unlawful act, or being engaged in any illegal activity or felony
- Addiction to alcohol or drugs
- Diseases in the presence of any HIV infection
- One can avail a maximum life coverage of Five Lakh Taka (BDT 500,000)
- Specific exclusions mentioned under Critical Illness
- "Pre-existing Conditions (PEC)’’ Shall mean any injury, sickness, disease or physical condition which
- has existed before the date of Commencement in respect of the Assured and
- has received medical advice or treatment within last twenty-four months immediately prior to the Date of Commencement or
- has manifested signs or symptoms of which the Assured is aware or should have reasonably been aware of.
Yearly Coverage up to
Book Now (৳350)
Yearly Premium (one time payment)