Cardiologist, Internal Medicine
26 Years of Experience Overall
BMDC Reg.: Coming Soon
Available in 3 locations
133 Sukhumvit 49, Klongtan Nua, Vadhana, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand
Fri 02:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Dr. Mann Chandavimol is an internationally-trained Cardiac Surgeon with 26 years of experience as a in the field of performing cardiac procedures. He completed his MD with second class honours in 2006 from Chulalongkorn University, Thailand. Thereafter, between 2000-10 he did several diplomas and fellowships most of them in Canada and one in the US. He performs heart treansplants, open heart sugeries and several other cardiac procedures such as, angioplasty, stent placement, ablation, implants of pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators, CABG, heart valve repair/replacement, carotid surgery, etc.
Field of Concentration
- Diploma of The American Board of Internal Medicine, 2000.
- Certificate Fellowship in Internal Medicine, The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, 2001.
- Certify Clinical Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology, The University of British Columbia, Vancouber Canada, 2003-2005.
- Certificate Clinical Fellow in the Heart Function / Heart Transplantation Clinics of St.Paul's Hospital, 2005-2006.
- Continuing Medical Education Certificate in Transcatheter Valve Therapies, Clinical Workshop at the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Center Hotel, Vancouver, Canada, 2011.
- Diploma of The American Board of Cardiovascular disease, 2003.
- Certificate Fellowship in Cardiology, The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, 2003.